i am not even gonna try keeping track of the stuff that makes its way to my blog.
this mother fucker is the voice of nemo
shit i think i want to fuck nemo
this little fucker goes to my college— I’ve met him. To make matter worse, he’s sweet and shy. And hates it when people whisper “fish are friends, not food” around him.
oh my god
Yup, we have a gif for that too. *Supernatural fandom leans against wall and smiles seductively*
I’m only going to list books because a lot of films like to perpetuate racist/sexual stereotypes of Native women so finding films that don’t perpetuate these stereotypes is immensely difficult. Maybe our followers can help?
- Sharing Our Stories of Survival: Native Women Surviving Violence (Tribal Legal Studies) by Sarah Deer, Bonnie Clairmont, Carrie A. Martell and Maureen L. White Eagle
- Daughters of Mother Earth: The Wisdom of Native American Women (Native America: Yesterday and Today) by Barbara Alice Mann
- Killing the Indian Maiden: Images of Native American Women in Film (Choice Outstanding Academic Books) by M. Elise Marubbio
- Listening to Our Grandmothers’ Stories: The Bloomfield Academy for Chickasaw Females, 1852-1949 (North American Indian Prose Award) [Kindle Edition] Amanda J. Cobb-Greetham
- Sister Nations: Native American Women Writers On Community (Native Voices) by Heid E. Erdrich, Laura Tohe and Winona LaDuke
- Spider Woman’s Granddaughters: Traditional Tales and Contemporary Writing by Native American Women by Paula Gunn Allen
- Identity By Design: Tradition, Change, and Celebration in Native Women’s Dresses by National Museum Of The American Indian
- Mark My Words: Native Women Mapping Our Nations (First Peoples: New Directions in Indigenous Studies) by Mishuana Goeman
There is a blind man here tuning my piano and he keeps making blind jokes
quote “you know when people ring me up to ask if I can fix their piano I like to tell them i’m so good I can do it without looking”
Sometimes people ask why i became a piano tuner and i tell them its because they wouldnt let me become a pilot